How to Choose Colored Contact Lenses
Contact lenses color are a fun way to change the eye color and form a unique style statement. But before you get started, be sure to follow the guidelines outlined by the FDA.
1. Never buy colored contacts online or from a street vendor, fair vendor, beauty salon, novelty store, or an internet retailer that does not require a prescription. These products can damage your eyes and cause permanent problems.
2. Pick color contact lenses that complement your skin tone and hair color.
If you have a warm complexion, you should go for contact lenses in colors like honey, hazel, or brown. This will help you attain a perfect contrast with your natural skin color.
Top Brands and Styles of Colored Contact Lenses
3. Choose a pair of color contacts that will suit your personal style and the occasion you are going for. If you are going for a natural look, then pick lenses in shades of brown, blue, or green.
4. Choose a pair of tinted contact lenses that will compliment your face shape and facial features.
If your facial features are round, you should opt for smoky-colored contacts to make your eyes stand out. Similarly, if you have oval-shaped faces, try light or medium-colored lenses to enhance your face shape and enhance your personality.
5. Conclusion: Colored contacts should be cleaned and disinfected properly, as per the directions from your eye doctor. They should also be stored and worn according to the prescribed schedule.